Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mother Nature...

I can take pictures of things all day long; I wish I could take a picture that included the sounds and smells and the feeling I get when I am in concert with Mom Nature. There is a peacefulness that envelopes me; warm tendrils of comfort that bring to me to the state I call "the quiet mind".

At the moment my yard is filled with songbirds and a soft breeze orchestrating the many windchimes I have; the delightful result is Mom Nature's symphony. I wish I could share that with you.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful photos and birdsong, the only thing I miss is the smell of spring.

Have a nice Sunday :)

Woogie said...

Beautiful, Soft...nice shot..

Jane O' said...

Chopin and Mozart can't compare to the sound of Mother Nature.