Sunday, April 6, 2008

No picture here...

Mom Nature wreaked havoc in my yard; I have a maple and a pine down. I am trying to incorporate these huge trees in my landscape; something funky that my woodpeckers (who, incidentally, had much to do with the Maple's demise) will like.

Now, I know one of my blogging / gardening buddies has some input. Please post back or email.

So far I have most of the maple in place; assorted sized sections around the ongoing water feature experiment that I will let harbor vines- ivy, wisteria and morning glories. The old headboard will also be in that area with moonflower vines. What can I do with the pine? (look at my ravaged garden to get an idea of that one - it is on http://buttermybiscuit.blogspot.com/ ).

Any thoughts, ideas or past experiences are welcome.

No comments: